'Teams' & E-Safety
Click here to view information about IT use in the school and instructions on how to use Microsoft Teams.
Here are some useful links to help you to keep your children safe online:
- Think U Know - containing internet safety advice for those aged from 4 to 16, parents and teachers.
- Vodafone Parents - Vodafone have lots of fantastic practical advice for parents.
- Childnet- lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape - An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- CEOP - Child exploitation and online protection support.
- Childline - Childline is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.