The mission of our School is to create a Christian environment in which each student can grow in personality, relationships, knowledge and skill towards a full realisation of their potential.
- To enable all students to work towards their full potential in a manner fulfilling to themselves and pleasing to God.
- To base the life of the School on the vision of Christ in which all learning, growing, service, freedom and relationships are seen as part of a growth in knowledge, love and experience of God.
- To give students a sound basis of knowledge and skills throughout and beyond the full range of National Curriculum subjects at Key Stages 3 and 4.
- To encourage and assist students to form considered values based on respect for themselves and others.
- To enable students to question with interest and confidence, to form their own opinions, while respecting those of others, to accept responsibility and to learn to play their part in a free society